Starlit Generation is an American country and folk rock duo composed of Gigi Fick and her daughter, Rachel Fick. They have been singing together as a family and decided to turn their love of music from every generation into a career. They both sing, play acoustic guitar, bass, electric guitar, flute, piano, and the electric keyboard.
Starlit Generation's music set list is creative in that one can enjoy music from the early 1900's all the way through the 2010's music. Check out a sample of some of their songs from the song list section on this web page for more details.
The videos section includes cover songs under their "Starlite Generation" band name and their original songs under their "Starlit Generation" band name. There is something for everyone!
Starlit Generation has released 6 original recordings:
1. Winds of Time - composed and written by Rachel Fick
2. How Can I Remember - composed and written by Gigi Fick
3. Destination Fun - composed and written by Rachel Fick
4. Lo La Li - composed and written by Gigi Fick
5. Your Party Song - composed and written by Rachel Fick
6. Something To Say My Love - composed and written by Gigi Fick
Starlit Generation has performed at Wired Cafe, Mechanicville Senior Center, and Caffe Lena open mics. To find out more information or If you would like to book entertainment with Starlit Generation, click on the contact section of this website.